I’ve been trying to make a schedule that fits my life now that I’m back working and back in school.
You guys can expect 4 (yes four) new post a week- every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. I enjoy writing short stories and want to share them with you guys. Every Saturday you can expect a new short story.
I’m a romantic so I’m sure it’ll be romance stories.
I just wanted to let you guys know what to expect starting next week. I’m trying to become more consistent.
See you all on Monday.
Are any of you into short stories?
Please comment and let me know. I love writing short stories and would love to share
Congratulations! You have completed a major milestone in your life. I’m super proud of you. Every choice you make from this moment forward will impact your future, whether negative or positive. You are in the driver seat, you are the pilot of your own life. I am pretty sure I got that from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, lol!
- Find Yourself- this is a very critical time in your life. This is the time to find yourself. It will not happen over night and honestly it may take years. You may not ever fully know yourself to be honest but take this time to really get to know you. Explore yourself!
- Be Patient- Nothing in life comes easy and nothing happens over night. I spent years mad at myself because things wasn’t going the way I envisioned it. I learned to let go and let God.
- Mistakes Are Ok- You will make mistakes, no one is perfect and it happens to the best of us. Just know that there is beauty in mistakes. There is always a lesson in the madness, take it for what it is, learn from it, and press on.
- Make Connections- Sorry to be the one to tell you but education means nothing if you don’t have connections. You can be a straight a student and a straight b student with connections will qualify before you.
- Don’t get comfortable- You cannot grow if you are comfortable, make yourself uncomfortable and push on.
- Your mental health is important- Please take care of your mental health. Get a therapist, talk to a friend, do whatever you have to do to keep your stress levels low.
- Travel- Live your life!
- Do what makes you happy- You cannot live your life with other people’s expectations. Do whatever it is that will make you happy.
- Never stop learning- always be a student first. I don’t care who you are, you don’t know it all.
- GET SLEEP!- I don’t care what millionaire told you that sleep is for the rich, NO! You need sleep to function. By all means, REST! It’s BEST!
Let me be the one to tell you that fast food hates your wallet! I have to tell myself this from time to time so that I can save more money. Before the pandemic, we ate out mostly every day. Sad to say but it was just easier but I realized we were spending an extra 400 dollars a month on fast food. YES! An extra four hundred dollars.
I sat my husband down and said, “babe, we’re trying to save but we’re spending so much money on fast food, it is hating our wallet.” He agreed and we immediately sat down and came up with a game plan.
We’ve been trying to eat healthier so we added lots of fruits and vegetables to our grocery list. We also added lean meats, we drink plenty of water from our refrigerator, so I decided that if we wanted flavor drink then I would just make homemade lemonade.
This was super hard to do at first. We both have super busy schedules and we had to implement cooking. I started meal prepping on Sundays. It takes a lot of time but it saves us a lot of time and money throughout the week.
We’ve cut our spending nearly in have and the extra money just gets toss in our savings account. Remember fast food hates your wallet! Do what you need to do to save the extra money if you can.
If you have been following me since the beginning, then you know I’m always adding my fitness journey because it’s always changing.
I was doing really good before the pandemic but I’ve been home, bored, and I’ve gotten lazy.
This week I decided to start back working out. I also count my calories.
I realized that I wasn’t moving around as much as I should, I don’t eat as much as I should, and I don’t drink enough water.
I added running and rope jumping to my workout plan. I plan to eat 3 meals a day, and drink 8-10 glasses of water.
I’m going to update you guys in a month with this new plan and let you know how it works out.
Here are 5 material things I can’t live without
1. My phone- I’m always on my phone. I play games (still ik lol) I talk to my husband all day. I also use it to take plenty pictures of my kids.
2. My MacBook- I use my MacBook for school as well as for my blog. My life right now is on it.
3. Hallmark- lol yes I’m the sappy love story girl. My tv stays on hallmark. Yes they all have the same story line and I probably have seen them all. Hallmark during Christmas is also my fav
4. AC- y’all I hate the heat. I’m literally inside all summer, do not ask me to come out. Yes, I blast my ac year round as well!
5. Candles- I love candles! Literally obsessed. I really need to start making them at this point because I spend way too much money on them. I keep a candle burning, under my supervision of course.
Here are 5 things that I can’t live without. Share yours below.
It’s a very crazy time right now. I find myself extremely busy so I had to set out a daily routine that I’ve stuck to since the pandemic.
4:00am-get husband up for work and send him out
8:00am- pray, journal, work out, shower. I start my mornings with prayer. I then write down my prayer, meditate on the word, listen to motivational lectures, write down positive affirmations and my plans and goals for the day, and then go work out.
8:45- shower (skin care routine)
9:00- fix my smoothies and prepare my kids breakfast
9:30- get my kids up and get them ready for the day
10:15- check my emails & start working on content for each of my blogs
This is what my mornings look like. School starts back for me at the end of the month so I’m sure this will change.
What is your morning routine? Comment below and share with me.