I’ve been getting lots of questions about the creamy spinach and chicken pasta I posted on my Facebook story. Here you go:
1. Boil rotini noodles (add salt) until tender
2. I grilled chicken breast (season to your liking) in the George Forman grill and then sliced them and added them to the noodles
3. I added the spinach and rotel tomatoes to the chicken breast and noodles
4. Add 2 cups of heavy cream to the spinach, tomatoes, chicken and noodles (season to your liking)
5. Last I added parmesan cheese and turned to a medium heat. Stir frequently.
That is about it and you have a quick and delicious, creamy spinach and chicken pasta.
I recently stopped eating meat so I’ll just substitute the chicken for mushrooms.
Let me know if you like it